Thursday, November 13, 2008

This is my little gem.

I would blow a trumpet if i could.........
MEET THE ONE AND ONLY
TYSON RILEY!

hehehe.....

He was born on June 22, 2006
This makes him 2 yrs old!
God gave me a present and this was it.
Tyson gives me joy!
He gives me laughter.
He gives me happines.
He is my little friend.
He was chosen to come into my life for many reasons.
He gives me confort when i feel lonely.
He likes to make messes, and doesnt like to wear his diaper!
He loves movies, especially Disney ones.
He likes to wrestle me and EINSTIEN (our dog)
HE is silly and WAYY SMART!
Tyson is BILINGUAL yay!
Tyson is my pride and joy, my little sunshine, my reason to move forward everyday.



5 comments:

Nancy said...

I love the new blog! You've got one talented designer!

Pierce and Stacy said...

Susan, your blog is so cute. I'm so glad I found you! How are you?

Nancy said...

Hey Susan! You've been tagged! Check out my blog, it will tell you what to do there!

Nancy said...

I have something for you in my blog! check it out!

Giannina said...

Susan your blog is way cute. I'm glad I found you too. Come and check out my blogs sometime too. I added you to my friends and family list hope you don't mind.
www.texas-burt-family.blogspot.com